Week 2 Day 1 Cardio

Options
jklepack
jklepack Posts: 82 Member
Cardio was easier for me to get through today. I didn't have to go down to modifications until we were doing the jump squats and that was for no more than 10 seconds. I also had another one I modified for 2 moves right before the burnout, but other than that I was able to keep up. It felt amazing. It was much better for me than the last time. I don't know if it was because I had the extra rest or if it was yesterdays Stretch. :happy:

And it could have been easier for me because I took E&E this morning as well.

Replies

• paleobacon
    paleobacon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I definitely felt stronger going into cardio today. I did modify a bit, but I stayed with Shaun for a good 85-90% of the time. I also had my chocolate vegan shakeology with a banana blended in this morning so I think the extra carbs were helpful. I would say I 'nailed it' today. I also did my stretch right before because I didn't get to it yesterday, but I feel really good.
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm actually re-starting with week one, but it was easier for me to get through cardio today compared to last week! :drinker:
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    W2D1 Alpha Cardio done. Stronger already! No modifications, and I was able to keep up the pace with them the whole time. Even on the On Your Mark Up Downs and the Burnout sections! Don't get me wrong--it still kicked my butt--but it definitely felt more doable, and I was able to push more than last Monday.