Bioshock Infinite

Options
If you have played it what are your thoughts on it? I just completed my first play through of it and WOW is all I can say.

The story line is great lots of unexpected events in it.

Message me if you want to talk about it or some of the spoilers.

If you haven't played it you NEED to.

Replies

• emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hopefully picking it up this weekend.
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    It's a beautiful game. I have nothing but good things to say about it, and this is coming from someone who is not a fan of FPS.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    We just got it from Gamefly like 2 days ago and I'm almost through it. I'm truly addicted to this game, very hard for me to turn it off LOL. Which is a big deal coming from a FPS hater. I never played Bioshock 1 and 2 but if it's the same playstyle I may have to check them out also.

Anyone can recommend similar games to this? Like playstyle wise, with an awesome story line?
  • LissaK1981
    LissaK1981 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I preferred Bioshock 2. I havent finished Infinite yet though. I just feel they should have called the game something else because it is missing a lot of elements that I feel defined the first two games.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    What is different from the first Bioshocks and Infinite? With Infinite, I mean I KNOW it is a FPS technically, but I feel like it goes beyond just being a FPS and that's why I enjoyed it. I actually disliked the big shootoff portions of the game lol. I enjoyed the exploring and storyline/cutscenes and just put up with the big shootouts lol. Like I said, I really dislike FPS. The only FPS I've really played is Left 4 Dead, but I've watched my fiance play a few (COD, Halo, Red Dead, etc) and just no, so much no.
  • PosterPens
    PosterPens Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i cant even finish this game, too many glitches on my ps3. even with a new disc!!
  • llgeisz
    llgeisz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I will be starting the BioShock series next week (I have the first 2 on order) and am looking forward to a new adventure....
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Definitely one of my favorite games this year. I've never played any games from the series but I went out and bought the first and second one after I completed Infinite lol.
  • SarahG2013
    SarahG2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love this game. Due to glitches I have not been able to finish though (my game never autosaves, door wouldn't unlock)!
  • erayne
    erayne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite games!