How to use whats around you to exercise

Options

Replies

• MillenniumDiva
    Options
    I have committed to physical exercise 3 times per week. This is my first week, and thought if I built a group that I could connect with I would be able to stay motivated along with other working women and moms!

I am looking for this group to provide simple exercise ideas, outside of a formal gym/ training membership. Things we can all look to do with items that are available in our everyday environments, encouraging us all to look out for opportunities to move more through out our busy ever scheduled days.
  • MillenniumDiva
    Options
    Today did a 1 hour walk, and about 15 min in I needed to really stretch out my legs so I stopped at a bus bench and was able to do leg stretches and a few upper arm push ups against the back of the bench. I felt so much better after the 5 min stretch session I instantly was motivated to walk faster, the good Raggaeton work out tunes helped a lot too!
  • MillenniumDiva
    Options
    Thanks to those of you who have just joined !!

I hope we can all have some thoughtful ideas and discussions
    That will keep us logging , blogging and MOVING!!!
  • MillenniumDiva
    Options
    Been waking up every morning and doing 25 min of fully body stretches while drinking tea with my husband every morning, I moving and having great quality time with my hubby before the kids wake up....