So close to Onederland!

Options
Last month between July 5 and July 7, I gained 16lbs. I went from 209 to 225 in 2 days. Doctor isn't sure what caused it, as even water gain is usually no more than 5-8lbs. Onederland has been a goal of mine for so long, since I haven't seen the scale start with a 1 since before I was in high school almost 25 years ago. The 16lbs for me was a huge setback and the last month has been so frustrating and depressing for me. As my honeymoon period is long over, losing weight now is real work!

I got on the scale this morning and I am back down to 211lbs, so almost back to where I was. I am feeling much better and its renewed my spirit. I got this! :bigsmile:

My goal: Onederland before my 37th birthday on Sept 16th!

Replies

• FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    It seems like the closer you get to onederland the harder it is to lose weight. I had a week of weighing in at 200 flat. Drove me nuts!!!! Day to day i weigh different but to be staying there was frustrating.
    Anyways...
    Try not to stress over the number. It will come adventually.
  • grim_traveller
    grim_traveller Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing great, but honestly, there is no way you could have gained that king of weight in two days. I think I would look into a new scale.
  • steffyp01
    Options
    I agree you might want to check the batteries on your scale to see if that works or weigh somewhere else. Mine gives crazy readings when it needs batteries. Onderland is a challenge. I finally made it to 199.4 and holding. I'm only 4 weeks post op from my lap band though so now it's time to bring on some excercise.