Day 5: Aug 5th!!! :)

Options
How was your day?

What were some challenges you experienced today that you were able to overcome?

Where did you fail and how can you avoid that?

Give some advice to the person above you on how they can overcome their personal battles.

And, what did you do for exercise, and break it down for us!!

Note: I really loved reading all the fitspo quotes! Thank you all for sharing!
Have a happy Monday!

Replies

• ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    How was your day?
    I had a really great day!

well today was the first day that i did turbo jam...it was difficult to do all the moves correctly and i just tried my best and had fun

I wouldnt say i failed today

Give some advice to the person above you on how they can overcome their personal battles.
    umm no one else posted lol

Today i walked my dog for 1hr! did 45mins of zumba and 20mins of turbo jam kickboxing
  • ShaunaRhoads
    Options
    How was your day? Had a panic attack over circumstances in my life, but it caused me to be VERY productive.

What were some challenges you experienced today that you were able to overcome? I forgot to eat until about 2pm, I'm so stressed over my cross country move, so much to do before next Monday!

Where did you fail and how can you avoid that? Its 6:40pm and I am done eating for the day, hoping I stay away from snacks tonight!!!

Give some advice to the person above you on how they can overcome their personal battles. N/A

I ran 2 miles and I did my ab challenge for today.
  • jadelovesveg
    Options
    How was your day? Busy! But I got lots done at least.

What were some challenges you experienced today that you were able to overcome? Um, well I really didn't feel like exercising today as it's that time of the month, but I made myself cycle to work. It was a struggle, but I did it, and got some cardio for the day :)

Where did you fail and how can you avoid that? I didn't eat at work as I was busy - so I went hungry from about 12.30pm to 11pm and had dinner late. I need to stop doing that!

Give some advice to the person above you on how they can overcome their personal battles. She sounds like she's doing just great already :)

And, what did you do for exercise, and break it down for us!! Cycled 6.5 miles in about 45 minutes, then 3 smaller 10 minute cycles later between work, train station and home.
  • hawaiiblonde
    Options
    How was your day?
    It went really well!

I wanted to eat Italian sausage. So, I did and ended up killing it at the gym. And, I'm under my calorie goal by almost 400 cals.

I shouldn't have eaten the sausage it was 17g of fat!! I shouldn't have had one taste. Bc that one taste ended up being a whole sausage!!!

How about a snack of veggies? Or you can go for a walk. Start an activity that doesn't revolve around food. Drink some hot tea. Keep busy! Sparkling water feels filling. Or have sugar free jello!!!

I did the ab workout (5 mins), 40 mins on the elliptical (at 12 incline & 12 resistance!), and 15 minutes weight training (arms).
  • saradella91
    Options
    i lost 100 gr from yesterday, it's okay cause after 15 days of sacrifices maybe the weight has started to drop...a little faster