Monday 8/5

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
Happy Monday, Diehards! What's your plan to make today awesome?

Replies

• btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    After two hard, for me, runs on Saturday and Sunday, today will be all about yoga and strength training.

I'm also going to allow myself to eat a little over my day's calories as I'm rebuilding muscle today and was quite a bit under net calories on both days this weekend.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    My run got rained out this morning (thunderstorms, not drizzle). I booked an hour on the treadmill at work, although I'm not willing to run on that because everyone in the office could hear me. :) I'll have to get my run in either tonight after my trainer session or tomorrow morning.

Feeling a little blah today.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    After two hard, for me, runs on Saturday and Sunday, today will be all about yoga and strength training.

I'm also going to allow myself to eat a little over my day's calories as I'm rebuilding muscle today and was quite a bit under net calories on both days this weekend.

I went over (intentionally) several days last week because I was so hungry, and the scale started moving so obviously my body needed the extra calories.
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm back from the wedding. Went to football practice tonite. Missed you all, the wedding was wonderful! Had an absolute great day and time.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Hey all! I'm back from the wedding. Went to football practice tonite. Missed you all, the wedding was wonderful! Had an absolute great day and time.

Welcome back! Glad the wedding was wonderful after all the work you put into getting ready for it.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Over indulged yesterday at a party, so I'm paying for it today. Walked/jogged for 80 minutes this morning.feeling guilty about not stepping foot in the gym for about five days. I may go tonight if I'm not too tired. I miss strength training!