Ab Challenge Day 2 - Check in

Options
Laurenmp16
Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
20 sit ups - 8 crunches - 8 leg raises - 12 s plank

I can definitely see the leg raises and planks are where I need improvement!

Replies

• bobjac5
    bobjac5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new on here, where do I get the exercises you are to do everyday?
  • Laurenmp16
    Options
    I posted a new topic, thanks!
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Leg raises... which sort are those? Laying flat on back raising that way, or some other position?
  • Laurenmp16
    Options
    I'm doing flat on my back starting with my feet like an inch off the floor, slowly raising straight up to 90 degrees then back down. Bonus if you stop and hold each third of the way down!
  • Dolphinaj25
    Options
    Day 2 completed! 20 sit-ups - 8 crunches -8 leg lifts - 12 second plank. The plank was the hardest!
  • 1Froggie1
    1Froggie1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just joined today. Just checking in ---- 20 sit-ups 8 crunches 8 leg lifts and 12 sec planks
  • TruckersWifeTruckersLife
    Options
    I just joined I can't do the planks its to hard on my shoulders as I have bursitis in them but I am slowly improving with them since I have started exercising had the problem for about 4 years with the shoulders
  • citydwellers72
    Options
    Hello, I'm a bit confused where do you get the challenge?

Thanks,
    Bonnie
  • citydwellers72
    Options
    1Duhhhh....I just found the challenge. Thanks
  • masseyna
    masseyna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined today so I started with day 1. I'm not for sure if that is a good idea or not but it seems like I'm a bit behind. The leg lifts are a killa!! I can really feel it in my lower abdomen. I'm looking forward to this 30 day challenge. Thanks for starting this.
  • Johnsjm
    Johnsjm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Started late so I am doing 30 days from today! Did my day 1 reps! A bit harder than expected, but I pulled through!