Monday Day 5!

Options
dollbud40
dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
Day 5 is complete! Wow the sit ups are tough, but I am pushing through, I find that the sit ups cause a lot of pain on my tailbone, I put a sweatshirt underneath and that seemed to help a little bit! I am so proud of al of us! Lets tone these ABS! Enjoy your day friends! I am looking for more friends please let me know if I can add you! Thanks!

Replies

• SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done!! I noticed that my tailbone hurts too so I am rolling up a towel to use behind my back. Leg lifts were hard today but the burn after felt so refreshing!!
  • Sara13CH
    Sara13CH Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    done!
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm done as well! On day 2 my tailbone was complaining about day 1. I switched to doing the sit-ups in the living room where there is a thicker carpet. Hopefully that will help. The length of the plank is getting noticeable now!

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want!
  • Revsalsa
    Revsalsa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Day 5 done! Sit ups are very hard, i can barely do them.
  • bmlubin
    bmlubin Posts: 10
    Options
    Day 5 done.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Complete!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Day 5 complete. This is my second go around for the 30 day challenge. If you have access to do the routine on the grass I find that easier on the back. You can even grip a few blades of grass when doing leg raises to help you out:wink:
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm done too! I used to find that sit ups really hurt my tailbone in the past cuz I have a bad tailbone. But I have lots of videos that make me do things like that. I did them on my yoga mat and that helped. I guess it's used to it now. I've been doing it on the carpet, which used to hurt. Now it's just my stomach that hurts from doing the sit ups. lol I'm thankful to see I'm not the only one who's finding them tough.

Oh yeah, and feel free to add me, no pressure, though.

14877786.png
  • chillonzita
    chillonzita Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Done!!!! I love this feeling..... Feel free to add me :)
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    done, my daughter decided to add some resisitance to me.
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Done! After the first 10 situps I took about a minute break, because I had some water sloshing around in my tummy with every rep! But then I managed the last 20 with much less slosh :-) Looking forward to tomorrow!
  • Lovely70
    Lovely70 Posts: 11
    Options
    Day 5: DONE!!!!
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Done with day 5! Really feeling it today.

Anyone is free to add me as well :)
  • cheriibomb
    Options
    Completed!
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Done! :)