W:2 D:2 Total Body Circuit

Options
paleobacon
paleobacon Posts: 38 Member
Today was a 'barely made it' day. I only had half of my shakeology this morning and I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it. Although I did attempt more of the moves un-modified so that's a plus! Those plank walks with squats and spiders are a killer though.

How is everyone else feeling?

Replies

• jklepack
    jklepack Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I thought the workout was easier than I remembered and very similar to yesterday. Well my mistake was the fact that when I set my DVD player up last night I forgot to put todays DVD in and still had Cardio in. Since Thursday is supposed to be Cardio I'm going to switch the days. Although I did do better today on the Cardio than I did yesterday.
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I SO did not want to work out today-- I had some really disappointing news and I could have just said "eff it" but instead I decided to take out my disappointment on the workout!
  • jdfernandez444
    jdfernandez444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just barely made it today, but I totally sweat it out big time.
  • paleobacon
    paleobacon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Glad you put your energy into the workout Megan!! It's so difficult to do but gives you SO many benefits =)
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah. Toughest one in the series so far. My range of motion on the push-ups isn't the greatest ( I don't think that chest, or even nose, is going to be hitting the floor any time soon), but I never had to go to the knees. Dropped a few reps, but that was mostly due to not quite knowing the moves yet. I feel less wrung-out than last time I did TBC.
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I was super tired today, I think because I didn't get quite enough sleep last night. Had to modify some because of that, but I made it through. :)