Feeling full

Options
micqs
micqs Posts: 186 Member
I started eating paleo this week. I'm not meeting my calorie minimums. Today I'm at 940 and I'm not even hungry. Any tips for this beginner? I always tell people who ask how to eat more, to eat denser foods. Now I'm having the problem! Today I had a smoothie for breakfast and two hard boiled eggs, lunch I had a berry chicken salad, a handful of almonds, and dinner I had a serving if pot roast and a peach. I'm not hungry!!

Replies

• deanna198888
    Options
    I have this issue a lot, especially right now since I am doing a whole30. I add more oil when I am low on calories. Like tonight after dinner I was only at about 900 cal so I took a shot of coconut oil. If you eat salad drizzle olive oil on it, add coconut oil to your smoothie, add an avocado to your dinner. Things like that really help.
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I have this issue a lot, especially right now since I am doing a whole30. I add more oil when I am low on calories. Like tonight after dinner I was only at about 900 cal so I took a shot of coconut oil. If you eat salad drizzle olive oil on it, add coconut oil to your smoothie, add an avocado to your dinner. Things like that really help.

Yup! Packing in the fat is how it's done. I have the same problem.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Please look these up these recipes:
    Fat Bombs
    Bulletproof coffee

These will add fat to your daily intake!
    Best Wishes!
  • CajunTexan33
    CajunTexan33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I love the 200 calorie nut mixes from PLanters or add avocado to your salad or use some coconut oil when cooking. High density calories with healthy fats! Should help!