I need a plan! More hours in the day! How do you do it?

Options
2»

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I may not make progress as fast as I want to, but I will be continuing to make progress.

I have to keep reminding myself of this continually.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

OK - where is Smart Coach - is it a stand alone app - or a plan within one of the other running apps?

The android app is no longer available, not sure about the iTunes one, I just use the plan on the Runner's World website. I have it bookmarked on my tablet so I can just have a quick look to see what I'm going to be doing before I head out.

I just write the workouts on my calendar and check them off when I completed them. Low tech, but it works...mostly...as long as I can figure out what day/week it is. :)
  • Stlarenas
    Stlarenas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Ok - I don't trust myself to not have an app keeping track of my plan yet. Somehow mentally checking those days off in the app holds me accountable. Stupid I know - but I am not ready to mess with something that is working :)

It looks like Map My Run has training programs (and the 10K beginner one looks like it may be a good fit) but you need to be a MVP subscriber to use them. ($6/month or $30/yr)

They do have a one month trial so I may just sign up for that and then pay the $30 if it works for me.

Anyone have experience with this one?