Day 6

Options
I know its a wee bit early but i am so excited, I can actually see some results and its only been 6 days!!! I might be going crazy but heres some pics to show you all what i see. Sorry for being a bit X rated and i know not very flattering but i am very proud of myself. The tummy is finally shedding!!

6daysintothe30dayabchallenge_zpscb2e3fc9.jpg

Replies

• SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    ^^ way to go! I can definetly see the difference in the way my pants fit!
    Day 6 done!!!
  • Rak0ribz
    Rak0ribz Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I waited a little too long to take my "before" picture - I'll have to post it tonight.

Day 6 done. I just caught up to the schedule yesterday, so I haven't had rest days in a while. I'm really looking forward to day 8. :)
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done! I'm not going to post my 'before' pictures until I can show progress with some 'after' pictures! Great that you are already having results!
  • cheriibomb
    Options
    That's ok, I'm not saying anyone else has to post pictures. I wasn't going to but I thought ehh why not. I was pretty ecstatic to actually see a difference. When I was pregnant with my son I had to have emergency surgery and they cut my stomach all wrong so it's been really hard to find something that has actually worked.
  • suziwilson60
    Options
    I can't believe that I will be doing over 100 sit-ups before the end of the month! I'm not sure I should have looked ahead.
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    done with todays challenge
  • Lovely70
    Lovely70 Posts: 11
    Options
    DAY 6: DONE!!!!!
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Day 6 complete and feeling GREAT!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I know its a wee bit early but i am so excited, I can actually see some results and its only been 6 days!!! I might be going crazy but heres some pics to show you all what i see. Sorry for being a bit X rated and i know not very flattering but i am very proud of myself. The tummy is finally shedding!!

That's awesome! Congratulations!!

14877786.png
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm done. I struggled with the sit ups AND the leg raises today.

14877786.png
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Complete :). I did this before and when it got to the higher numbers...I would take a bit of a break instead of doing the whole 100 or 200 sit-ups in one fell swoop. That's pretty hard-core(pun intended.):laugh:
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Done! Seemed a lot harder today, but that could be due to the Bikram yoga session I did earlier in the day. :-)
  • rantoniak
    rantoniak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yeaa today was rough! Did this after a 3 mile run... time for chocolate milk and bed I think. <3 keep it up everyone!!!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,370 Member
    Options
    Sorry, gang, I've been sick since Sunday. ugh! Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow.

Chris
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options

6daysintothe30dayabchallenge_zpscb2e3fc9.jpg
    You should be proud! Just wait until you see the end results;). Keep it going.
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Done! Still feeling the burn, but I'm also feeling stronger, which makes me really excited.
  • chillonzita
    chillonzita Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! I see a big difference in the pic good job! Done with mines for today hopefully I get good results like that.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Day 6 complete