FitBit

Options
Does anyone here use a FitBit to track their activity, linked to MFP. Before I was aware of MFP I ordered a FitBit One as I wanted to track my daily activity, to entourage me doing more activity etc by Gamification of the experience (complete and utter gadget guy, so perfect for me).

So since day one I have linked my FitBit account to MFP. And they seem to be working great together. FitBit records me moving around the house (working from home a lot at the moment), going up and down the stairs (great example of Gamification, before if lets say I'd forgotten something downstairs attitude would be "aghhh can't be bothered, it can wait", now it's go get it, or even just go up and down the stairs just for the hell of it, just to try and beet yesterdays total), Hit 5,000 steps in one day about 4 days ago and yesterday hit 10,000 steps in one day . So, so far so good! Really pleased its doing what I wanted.

What are other peoples experiences?

Replies

• dawnnamira
    dawnnamira Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't have a FitBit, but I've been wanting one for months and months. I'm unemployed, so it's hard to find the money for one though.