menu planning to hitt TDEE??

Options
I am working on upping to my TDEE the last week and a half. What I find to be a huge challenge is menu planning to hit the TDEE and macros. How do you calculate for food out? Life is not always the same, so to have a nice variety of meals that everyone can eat but hit TDEE is really my issue.

Logging on the weekends isn't great so there is really no point it trying to look at my diary and see. I sometimes don't log after a certain point in the evening. I think 1 day I hit TDEE right on the nose plus 1 calorie.

How do you menu plan, shop and prepare. We are preparing to move 2 households in 2 weeks to a new home, and I am doing the New rules of lifiting for women MWF that is my only "excercise" at this point. So if there is a somewhat easy place to see someones diary and hitting there TDEE consistently and macros I would like to see that.

Replies

• thistimewillbedifferent
    Options
    If you share with us what your calorie target is (the number, not just "TDEE," which will differ from person to person), then people who have that same calorie target and are willing to share their diaries with you can speak up. My target, for example, is 1808-2000 cals/day. If that's what you're aiming for, too, feel free to add me -- I eat out a lot but have been able to make it work with careful planning.
  • Kristendcampbell
    Kristendcampbell Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My goal is currently 2121. It does help to see what others eat, at least gives me ideas
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Someone recommended the Eat This Much site to me and I have found it to be very helpful!

http://www.eatthismuch.com/
  • Kristendcampbell
    Kristendcampbell Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Thanks I will check it out