I need help getting motivated and started...

Options
zay31
zay31 Posts: 28 Member
I'm really excited about this challenge but it's already day 6...and I haven't even reached 1000 calories yet. I have a124lbs to lose and I start so many diets and never seem to stick with them. Help!!! Anyone has any tips for me?

Replies

• random_sam
    random_sam Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting late too. We'll just start today...how about that? Week 2 we'll be on it for sure.

Don't worry so much about fad diets and all that stuff. Just take it day by day. Try to eat healthier and do some kind of exercise every day. Even if its just walking. Every little bit counts. If you need help, let me know.

I'm having to relose my weight and then some. I lost 50 pounds a couple years ago. Then it all went down hill because of stress and then I started this night shift desk job. Double whammy. I've gained almost 80 pounds. We can do this...no worries.
  • linzijoy
    linzijoy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today too!!

I'm just going to do at least 500 a day for the rest of the week....
  • zay31
    Options
    Good morning , and Thanks you guys, i'm getting ready to head out now and go exercise...feels good having people in your corner that helps motivate you. Lets do this!!! I'm ready...better late then never right? :)
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Hi :-)

It doesn't matter when you start, its that you are that counts :-)

Start W2 afresh and you'll soon tot up that calorie burn :-)
  • Raasy
    Raasy Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    All it takes is stepping outside the box.. You don't have to be a part of a gym. You can do jumping jacks, squats, push-ups (I do modified). Or just go for a walk, a bike ride.
    Don't worry you are not alone, this is a tough challenge, I normally can do about 2500 calories a week, and this is a big push for me. You can do it,just change it up so you don't get bored.
    I workout almost daily and I am on here daily. If you need support send me a friend request and I will do my best to help :smile:
  • zay31
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement you guys :) I know I sd this before but I'm really going to start today!!! Believe I can actually do this if I get my mind set. I'm READY!