30 Days on Phen.

Options
Today is my 30 days.
SW:217
CW:198.6
GW:140-150

So, Ive lost 18 lbs this month on Phen, im sure that will start to lower. Today I start the phen/topomax, my hunger started creeping back to me. I have had trouble eating, so I bought slim fast to make sure im getting vitiamns and sugar. I had a few moments of feeling like I was going to pass out. So im making sure im eating. However im struggling with knowing when to stop! I start to eat and im like crap im hungry..stop...stop! Lol. So hopefully the topo will help.

P.s Always looking for support friends!

Replies

• weezieweeks
    weezieweeks Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new here, too. I am taking Phentermine when I get up and Topiramate 4 hours later. I have been on it a week and lost five pounds the first week. I did not notice any side effects, but I am concerned about becoming constipated, so am trying to really keep an eye on my fiber intake. My doctor increased my Phentermine by 1/2 a pill this week. I don't think so much to increase the weight loss, but to aid in the appetite/cravings feelings. I am also taking salt tablets - have you heard of that? I know a couple other people that are doing the salt, too - they swear by it for the cravings. Right now I am just open to see what happens, but keeping an eye on what is going on and paying attention to my body. I am logging my food on www.myfitnesspal.com. It is free and so far, I have not added one food manually - it is amazing. I hope to connect with you. Louise
  • getitmartinez13
    Options
    Hi
    Im new again to Phentermine, just started back on it this past monday and ive already lost 7lbs. This is not the 1st time Ive tried Phentermine. I first tried it about 2 years ago, in which I had great success. I lost about 80lbs in a year. but I guess I built up a tolerance to the medication even with 2-3 month breaks in between so I went off of it for a year and half and now im back on it. I have to admitt even being off of it for that long , I still dont get the same effects as when I very first tried it. It still curbs my appetite and helps with my cravings. I plan to use it 30 days then cycle off for a month then back on 30 and so on. Im hoping I can reach my ultimate goal weight with the help of it.
  • weezieweeks
    weezieweeks Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My doctor had me start taking 2 of the Topiramates now, so I am taking 50mg 4 hrs after I take the Phen. Have you had any difficulties with constipation? I keep an eye on what I eat - generally get 30 grams of protein in first thing in the morning and then see how it goes the rest of the day. I had Gastric Bypass 5.5 years ago - lost 130 gained back 30, never got to goal...so getting back on track...thinking a few months...today I went to a nutrition class at the weight loss dr office and to a support group. Nice connecting - did not realize anyone had responded so I will watch better...I love this site for logging the food and love the bar code app!! Louise