Starting another round of ChaLean!

Options
aatlchavens
aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
I'm starting my second round of ChaLean on Friday and this time my husband is going to do it with me! I had such great results the first time so I'm hoping that watching my diet better and getting back to clean eating in combination with ChaLean will get me to my goal weight and/or size. Both would be awesome. As for the hubby, he just wants to lose a little jiggle so I think this is a great bet for him. Wish us luck!

Replies

• SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Good luck! It's great to have such a positive feedback from someone who already completed the program.
  • Tanya0927
    Tanya0927 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting on Monday!!!!!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I totally want to do another round when I reach goal and get finished with T25. I've actually cleaned up my eating since finishing my first CLX round. I've focussed on eating 30% protein and I know that will make a huge difference with CLX, especially when I get the rest of my weight off. Love Chalean!
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    Good luck!! I am with you on the eating thing. I am just so hungry after lifting heavy I can't seem to help myself. I love ChaLean and can't wait to start the Push phase today. Friend me if you need support.