What are your obstacles

Options
Hey BBE Family,

This is a great place to voice your concerns of what are your obstacles, setbacks, etc. We all have them, I will start and share mine.

-I do great 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) once the weekend comes, I don't stay on track with eating when and what I'm suppose to.
-I look at photos (thats how I track progress) and see more defintiion then now and it messes with my mind.
-I loose motivation during a certain time of the month (you ladies can relate)

What are some of yours?

I've been at this for almost 2 years and I can tell you that we all have obstacles, we all have setbacks. The difference is we have a huge support system and never have to feel alone. You have a group of trainers that are very open and honest and loving (non judgmental), you have new friends and some old that have had similar situations.

Take a leap of faith as Chris Powell says and commit to working out 6 days a week and eating clean, don't focus on the scale, just give it all you got and the rest will take care of itself.

Stay Fit Peeps!

Alethea

Replies

• MichelleJ2
    Options
    I agree. I prep meals for mon-fri every week and I tend to not get in as many meals on the weekend or its always someone's bday ;) or something going on that I can't refrigerate my meals and take with. I mean I could take a cooler with me but I look at it like as long as I stay with in my macros and micros and not over indulge then I'm not cheating myself. Everyone is gonna slip now and then I mean this is the food we were raised on! Lol
    Another obstacle is my JOB! I swear they trying to get me. They want me to eat like them and if I say no they get offended or tease me. It's frustrating but I grin through it.

Great post Ale!
  • cindysuperstar
    Options
    I'm no where near y'all's fitness journey but I've begun my little journey! My biggest obstacle is eating out verses cooking at home. I thought I was eating healthy and making good choices when I eat out but using this tool has shown me different. My goal is to cook more at home using recipes from the BBE fit food FB page.
  • ChikiNYC
    Options
    My goal is to show all BBE'rs new and tenured (old sounds well OLD) that no matter how long some of us have been at this, it does take time to learn, knowledge about what you are eating it key as well. Everyone is different but we all have a common goals to get our BBE's.

MJ-I too don't loose sleep if I stay within my macro/micro ranges on the weekends and I also treat myself, moderation is key! I hope more BBE'ers join the group and share their success and setbacks, its what helps us all grow-doing this together.