Day 7

Options
SkinnyMel78
SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
Day 7 done!!! Today was extremely hard and I could definitely feel the burn in my abs, but I got threw it!!!

Replies

• missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Finished with day 7!
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Day 7 Done!

I've been doing the situps with my arms stretched forward next to my thighs. Thought I'd try putting them behind my head. AUGH. Did 10 that way then put them forward again for the next 10. Rested a minute and did it again. Hopefully I'll be able to do more and more with my hands on my head as the month goes on. My feet keep trying to come off the floor with the situps!
  • suziwilson60
    Options
    I agree with mlroyals, it was tough! I'm looking forward to having tomorrow off, of situps anyway.
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Done
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Done and it is a great challenge! Wow!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm with mlroyals on today's challenge. I had the exact same experience.

14877786.png
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Done. And the sit-ups do get easier. Modify a few (like some of you already are.). Anchor your feet under a piece of furniture to keep your feet down, or have a partner sit on your feet like we used to have to do for gym class fitness tests. Lol. Or you can start with your arms over your head and use the swinging motion as momentum. My fav is finding a slight slope outside on a grassy area and do them there. Is that cheating;)?
  • cheriibomb
    Options
    Day 7 completed and loving it! I can definitely feel the burn, I can do more sit ups with our pausing which I'd a plus. The only thing that kills me are the leg raises.
  • chillonzita
    chillonzita Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    DONE! Completely agree the leg rises are a killer like I can do all the rest without pausing but omg! Those leg rises make me work for those abs lol
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Done!! :)
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Done! Just totally forgot to post, doh!
  • Lovely70
    Lovely70 Posts: 11
    Options
    I did day 7!! i just couldnt post. Enjoying the "rest day"!!!
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I had to take my rest day yesterday so I am doing day 7 on day 8 so I am all done!