thursday 8/8

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Whats your goals for today diehards?????????
I'm gonna coach again tonite, and push myself to jog inbetween drills. All the while keeping under my calorie goals.

Replies

• Ammebee
    Ammebee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im off today but climbed a mountain! Still going to go to my weekly aqua aerobics this evening too!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I just went for my run (missed a turn so got a bonus 3/4 mile this morning) and have a trainer session after work. I also have a lunch walk planned with a friend.

My goal for today is to get back on track with eating. Wasn't horribly over my calorie allotment yesterday but I didn't make great food choices. Got to weigh in tomorrow!
  • Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well my goals for today are to go to the grocery store after work today and get some healthy food for lunches and PLAN them out. I also am going to walk 1 mile during work and plan a workout routine to get back into (maybe sign up for a gym?)
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My dog woke me up off and on all night. The poor things is very ill. So I overslept and missed my run and have a busy jammed packed day. So, I'll squeeze in some body weight strength training throughout the day and instead of my run, I'll ride my exercise bike tonight. The run would be better, but the bike will work for this one day.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Exercise is out of the question tonight. I’ll be on a tight schedule as soon as I get home because my boyfriend is playing a show at the Rivershack, which you may have seen on the show “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives”...so, my plan is to NOT eat a burger, roast beef po-boy, hot ham & cheese po-boy, cuban, ruben, fried mushrooms, bacon cheese fries or any of the other tasty, delicious, tempting items I'd like to order, and instead, get a lean protein salad (they have amazing grilled tuna) with no cheese, no croutons and no dressing. I also vow not to have any martinis or nutcrackers (a dessert-like concoction of frangellico and vodka)…today’s going to be hard :(
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I already went to my yoga class and hope to make it to the gym after work but before dinner.
    Fish tonight! Yum.
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I walked almost 3 miles (with a few stops)! Woohoo!!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    <
    Walked/jogged over 3 miles and ended up with a sunburn. :blushing: The good news is I increased my speed. Going to the gym tonight to lift.