Tough tough first week...weights if you want to share?

Options
Daz49ers
Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
personally iv had a tough first week, work, not had a chance to get to the gym much, only been able to walk late at night, no weight lost but no weight gained, still under 3.5lbs a week to make the 10lbs

Hope everyone else is haveing a better start, im proud of you all who are fighting for yourseleves!!!

Replies

• acoffman920
    Options
    I've lost 2 lbs! Going to stay motivated...losing 10lbs this month would be awesome and would only leave me with 7 more to go...can't wait!!!
  • reneesroad
    Options
    I weighed tonight and it looks like I lost 2 lbs. I am going to record my weight "officially" after I weigh in the morning though because I always record my morning weight. It has been a little hard for me to because I was out of town visiting family but I was able to record my meals every day which helped a lot.
  • nycolemullins3
    Options
    I lost 2! Keep at it daz49ers. You still have over 3 weeks :)
  • piggyb73
    piggyb73 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    sometimes there are just weeks you stay still... it's better then going up and if you pay attention and work a little harder I feel like I lose more the next week then I was expecting. good luck. don't beat yourself up, plus, it's still the beginning of the month.
  • bellalee426
    bellalee426 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I lost 1 lb! Haha, nothing special, but I will take it. I had a really bad eating weekend due to schedule, so I kind of expected no loss. I'm sure like most of you, it's sometime difficult to balance life! Setting aside time to work out is a must though and this week I am putting that first.
    So it looks like it will a lot of late nights coming up!

Good luck on week 2 everyone!

Peace
  • kathrinelukes
    Options
    Had a rough week. Have had family visiting since the 3rd and all they want to do is pig out and they give me crap if I don't eat like them. I've tried to stay strong, but still gained 1.6 lbs :(. Very disheartening and I have a big weigh-in tomorrow that I am obviously NOT ready for. Any tips on how to lose the weight quickly? And I was doing so good!
  • marlo665
    marlo665 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 lbs this week. I did have a day where I went over but I didn't expect it to make me gain 2 lbs. I'm hoping it's water retention and the scale will show a bigger than ordinary loss next week.
  • runninghannah
    runninghannah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm late for chiming in, sorry. But I have had a rough week. What was I thinking trying to lose 10 pounds and move at the same time! I weigh the same. But the truth is if I do nothing I am likely to just gain. I have been keeping up with my workouts but I have slacked on the calorie counting front.