Shredder -day 8

Options
or2nsw.jpg

Day eight of the shred, still on level one and plan to be on this level for some time. I feel ready on some parts to move on but others are still a chore and I know I need more work. This isn’t a race and I’ll stay put as long as necessary. I love the energy level I get and I'm just so happy all the time I probably make some people sick hahaha... I did 15 girlie pushups an in a row before my arms gave out and I was doing super jump rope and jumping jacks because they were too slow for my tempo. I'm on the wall about moving to level 2 next week or not. Only time will tell eh?

At least I’m still working up that sweat… Cry fat…cry!

Replies

• mrshallewell
    Options
    hahaha wonderful, and no were not sick of your happy :happy: silly bean.

I will warn you though if you are finding the strength a challenge rather than the cardio level 2 is SO MUCH HARDER. lots of plank positions involved in strength.

perhaps wait until your comfortable getting a few more push ups in and increase your strength before moving on. or if the body strength is the problem increase your weight load for the standing moves.

congratulations on your achievements so far :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm with you my friend. I don't see me moving on after 10 days. Day 9 was last night and I'm still struggling a bit, even though I see huge progress! Sow and steady wins the race, right? Lol doing good!!!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    hahaha wonderful, and no were not sick of your happy :happy: silly bean.

I will warn you though if you are finding the strength a challenge rather than the cardio level 2 is SO MUCH HARDER. lots of plank positions involved in strength.

perhaps wait until your comfortable getting a few more push ups in and increase your strength before moving on. or if the body strength is the problem increase your weight load for the standing moves.

congratulations on your achievements so far :flowerforyou: :laugh:

I have 3 lb weights and that is even sometimes to hard, specially on those arm raises...mercy!

I think I'm just going to do twenty days or even a month on each level. I'm okay with that. However, I did promise a friend that I'd be starting insanity with her soon! so maybe I'll swap out some days. I don't know yet lol
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I'm with you my friend. I don't see me moving on after 10 days. Day 9 was last night and I'm still struggling a bit, even though I see huge progress! Sow and steady wins the race, right? Lol doing good!!!!!

Glad to know I'm not alone! Today will be day nine for me and I think I will fly though most it with ease, like the cardio is cake now and I even literally kick my butt on the kicks. Most of the weight lifting is alright, abs stuff is getting pretty simple even the bicycle at the end.. its the push ups and the arm raises, which makes it point blank obvious that I have puny arms LOL.
  • tracym22
    tracym22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    LOL, me too! I can do everything else but still do girlie push-ups and the last side arm lift kills me! I'm only using 1.5kg weights, pathetic!!:ohwell:

Sorry 1.5kg = 3.3lbs
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    LOL, me too! I can do everything else but still do girlie push-ups and the last side arm lift kills me! I'm only using 1.5kg weights, pathetic!!:ohwell:

Sorry 1.5kg = 3.3lbs

Oh those last lifts. I swear my arms start to quiver as soon as I see her hit the mat on the of the strength sets.
  • mrshallewell
    Options

Sorry 1.5kg = 3.3lbs

haha if you call that pathetic ive only just graduated from 1k weights. 2.3lbs ish? i must be moronic. 1.5kg weights in lv2 squat armraisythingimabobs are SOOOO HARD
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week two today of shred I was going to strt yesterday but ended up doing week one again in sept I will be doing insanity after shred
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! It's taken me 14 days to do 10 workouts. No worries on time frame, do what you can when you can!