Friday 8/2 Weigh-In

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
Another Friday - the end of another week of hopefully healthy choices. How did everybody do this week? Did you lose your pound / maintain your loss?

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Making a come back from last weeks overeating! Back to where I was 201. Have a great weekend all, I'll be at the wedding and on the droid! woo hoo
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I also came back from being up nearly a pound last week last week and am down 2.5 pounds from last Friday. Nice to see a new low on the scale!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Up to 2 lbs this week. It's probably water retention or muscles growth as I've started my toning workout last week.

I'm now 118 lbs :)

Have fun at the wedding Keith :happy: and I agree with you, Lepert. It gives you a sense of satisfaction... Well done :)
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We'll call mine holding steady - 186.0 last Friday, 185.9 this morning. Not too bad considering where I started the beginning of the week, thanks to daddy's birthday brunch (up 3lbs.). Now, if I can just not blow it this weekend, I'll hopefully be set up for a loss for next week!
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm up a little this week, but I'm not too worried about it because it's becoming the norm for me to go up and down a few pounds for a few weeks, then all the sudden I'll drop a little lower permanently! So I'm currently at 159.6. I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow morning, and this whole week I've been gearing up for that. I think I'll still be able to check in here every day though. Have a great weekend!!
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Down 2.6 this week. Over the moon! That puts me at 162.8.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Down 2.6 this week. Over the moon! That puts me at 162.8.

Awesome!
  • reggie83
    reggie83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Up 1.5 lbs to 207.5. It's no biggie but I'm a bit concerned for the next few weeks. This is my weekend birthday and a special pie was made for me. It's delicios. Sigh... I am also going to NOLA in two weeks. There is no way int he world I am not going to indulge in thier tasty poboys. I guess I'll just have to tough it our until I can get back on track........
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Up 1.5 lbs to 207.5. It's no biggie but I'm a bit concerned for the next few weeks. This is my weekend birthday and a special pie was made for me. It's delicios. Sigh... I am also going to NOLA in two weeks. There is no way int he world I am not going to indulge in thier tasty poboys. I guess I'll just have to tough it our until I can get back on track........

Happy Birthday!

NOLA ... I could eat and drink myself into oblivion there. Heaven!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options

Happy birthday!
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one :)
  • okishkash
    okishkash Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 148lbs. That is a half pound under last week but 1.5 over where I was pre-vacation.
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Was out of town hiking in Yosemite with my dad. We hiked for 6.5 hours on Saturday. Unfortunately, I also ate 3800 calories that day so my weight is up a bit! :-S
    182.8 this morning... Ugh!
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am logging late but I was also out of town. I was 164.8 a day before usual way in.
    After the B and B and eating out all meals for the last 6 days, I wonder what my weigh in will be on Friday. I hope not too bad
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Weight down to 177. I've been biking and walking almost daily now. A couple times a week I walk or bike farther than usual. Really enjoying my new found strength and endurance :)