Run, Walk or Crawl 08/03 to 08/10

Options
2»

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly Tank talk about over achieving :), great job at kicking some major booty!

Wiglet every time you post I get exhausted, lol... Amazing summer so far, always inspiring!

Nona, way to to get it girl, amazing job on circuit work, like Mizz Sloth that is an area I need to improve...

Sam, take of you and the foot, safety and well being first. We will be here glad to know you will be checking in on us ::flowerforyou:

Glad your all hanging in, was a happy sight when I saw you all had posted :bigsmile:

Slothy one, more the merrier in Omaha. Don't know I can be ready for the half by then, was thinking about it today. Where I stand right now I do 3 in 45min ish, I know I have time to work on it and I will!
    Beer:30 live in full effect :drinker:
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    It looks like we have all been busy beavers. It's waxing how 15 miles is eay now. Before I would hate skipping a day cause it was post hard to catch up

Sunday 8.63 miles
    Tuesday 5
    Thursday 3 miles
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Sun - sat on my lazy butt most of the day (did a 10mi run Sat that pretty much wiped me out.. we've had so much high humidity lately)
    Mon - 6mi Trail run/walk
    Tue - nada
    Wed - 4.9mi road/trail run/walk
    Thu - 4.10mi run (quads were screaming but lower humidity & lack of tummy troubles made this run better than last night's!)
    Fri - rest day
    Sat -

Total Miles
    15mi - Run Miles

Happy run/walk/crawling everyone!!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! (girls actually)

I really missed the group. Seeing the

I was frustrated December 2012 when I injured my hips during 12 hours walk. But I bounced back pretty fast from that injury. However the injury in knees and ankle during trail endurance 12 hours run injury kept me out if any work out for almost 2 months. Even now I have not fully recovered.

I had to forgo 3 races which I had planned for 2013. Never felt really low because I was losing all my good work that I had built up. My stamina, weight loss, healthy regime all seems like slipping away. In fact I put back 5 pounds (about 2.5 kgs)

In addition to that, work became too taxing, too much of travelling and a crazy woman in the office decided to pick on me...because she's ***** and I am an angel .... :bigsmile:

Well decided to kick my asre pretty fast. Within a month of sulking and giving excuses I decided if don't have 60 minutes than 30 minutes is fine. What the heck if I can't get 30 minutes than 15 minutes is fine. If I can't run than I walk. If I can't walk (outside) I do elliptical. If my knees decide to sabotage me I do push ups or crunches. That's how I decided to sign up this mild strength training that I am in right now.

So sammyic......may be pushups or crunches or bench press or swimming...anything as long as you are moving.

Oh I lost that 5 pounds that I had put on and slightly more as well ....so :drinker:

Guess what all of you are my inspiration
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!! (girls actually)

I really missed the group. Seeing the

I was frustrated December 2012 when I injured my hips during 12 hours walk. But I bounced back pretty fast from that injury. However the injury in knees and ankle during trail endurance 12 hours run injury kept me out if any work out for almost 2 months. Even now I have not fully recovered.

I had to forgo 3 races which I had planned for 2013. Never felt really low because I was losing all my good work that I had built up. My stamina, weight loss, healthy regime all seems like slipping away. In fact I put back 5 pounds (about 2.5 kgs)

In addition to that, work became too taxing, too much of travelling and a crazy woman in the office decided to pick on me...because she's ***** and I am an angel .... :bigsmile:

Well decided to kick my asre pretty fast. Within a month of sulking and giving excuses I decided if don't have 60 minutes than 30 minutes is fine. What the heck if I can't get 30 minutes than 15 minutes is fine. If I can't run than I walk. If I can't walk (outside) I do elliptical. If my knees decide to sabotage me I do push ups or crunches. That's how I decided to sign up this mild strength training that I am in right now.

So sammyic......may be pushups or crunches or bench press or swimming...anything as long as you are moving.

Oh I lost that 5 pounds that I had put on and slightly more as well ....so :drinker:

Guess what all of you are my inspiration

Glad your back Sunshine, we have missed you. Glad you did the right thing and took care of the injuries, some people just try and push the pain and it only makes it worse.
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Hi guys

I am still alive and kicking...yeaahhhh... :devil:

3rd August - 2 km walk
    4th August - 2 km walk
    5th August - circuit strength
    6th August - circuit strength
    7th August - circuit strength
    8th August - 5km brisk walk/run and 5 km walk
    9th August - 3 km walk/ cross trainer
    10th August - 3 km walk/ cross trainer
  • marathonbiker
    marathonbiker Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    8/03 5.5 mi run/walk
    08/04 rest
    08/05 31 mi bike ride
    08/06 1 mi fast walk
    08/07 7 mi run/walk
    08/08 2 mi fast walk
    08/09 rest
    08/10 8 mi trail run/walk

Total 54 mi

Despite an ankle injury, I had another awesome week! Ankle is a slight sprain. For now I can live with it! I'm highly motivated to push forward!

Tommy
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Sun - sat on my lazy butt most of the day (did a 10mi run Sat that pretty much wiped me out.. we've had so much high humidity lately)
    Mon - 6mi Trail run/walk
    Tue - nada
    Wed - 4.9mi road/trail run/walk
    Thu - 4.10mi run (quads were screaming but lower humidity & lack of tummy troubles made this run better than last night's!)
    Fri - rest day
    Sat - 28mi Cycling (13 Road & 15 Trail)

15mi - Run Miles
    28mi - Cycling
    43 Total Miles

Happy run/walk/crawling everyone!!