What Medifast Has Done for Me in Less Than 5 Months

Options
I joined Medifast mid March at 175 pounds and started transitioning this week at 128 pounds. My loss has been just under 50 pounds in about 5 months. The journey has been amazing and I have Medifast to thank. I have gone from a size 20 to a size 4. It's hard to believe, but true. So, for those you still fighting the fine fight against weight loss, I pass along my stake, knowing that one day, you too will pass it along as an encouragement to others to keep their fight and determination alive!

Replies

• mjones6599
    mjones6599 Posts: 129
    Options
    Could someone tell me how to upload photos? Thanks!
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
  • FrozenBears
    Options
    Congratulations! That is amazing! I just started Medifast on Monday. It's great to see someone else have such great success on it. Good luck with transition!
  • ryansmommie68
    ryansmommie68 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm into my 7th week and down 10lbs.:noway: Going a little slow. I too have 50 lbs to lose, i hope I can see results as you have in your 5 months! Be proud, losing weight is hard to do but you did it! So happy for you! Yeah!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Its a great program! I was able to lose 75lbs and I have kept it off for almost TWO YEARS! I know i will never gain that weight back The program gave me the tools I need to keep it off for good!
  • shawndecuir
    shawndecuir Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have had great success on Medifast and would recommend it to anyone. I know it wasn't easy, but the fact that you stuck through it is testament to your will and dedication. Great job!
  • JetWan
    JetWan Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Hard work paying off. Hope you can figure out how to load your photos