Friday Aug 2 weigh-in and Challenge

Options
aNewMiniMe
aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
Post your weight on the spread sheet! :bigsmile:

Your challenge for this week is ...........
Pamper yourself. Sounds easy but of course there's a twist.

1. Set a goal for the week for yourself. Doesn't matter what the goal is, food , exercise, sleep.
2. Find a way to reward yourself IF you reach the goal as long as it is not food related. A new pair of tennies, Mani/Pedi, new hair etc.
3. Purchase your reward ASAP if it's something like a mani/pedi purchase a gift card for yourself.
4. Hang or even wrap your reward and place it somewhere very visible along with your goal/challenge. The twist, you may not use your reward until you reach your pre-set goal. If you don't make it this week then you will try again next week, and so on.

Ready.........Set...........Pamper:flowerforyou:

Replies

• aNewMiniMe
    aNewMiniMe Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week is to follow the doctors orders. :ohwell: And most important stay under 1200 calories. Sitting around doing nothing will be a physical challenge for me. I cannot be on my feet for more than 5 minutes per hour for the next 10 days. :noway:

My reward if I make it (which the doctor says I better) is a dozen roses. Yellow preferably. :flowerforyou:
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week : increase exercise and keep water above 12! I gained a pound and a half this week and I KNOW its most likely water since I stuck with my plan and exercise this last week. :grumble:

IF I reach my goal: I will get my kettle bells :bigsmile:

here's to a kick butt week full of awesome choices :drinker:
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    UGH! I am up .6 lbs. this week. I know camping and my lunch out during the week did not help. I also did not walk on Wednesday as I was in a frump of a mood. We didn't get to swim last night due to Lightning. Did I get out an exercise video at home. NO!

This week - I think I will be able to prepare all my food. I know life happens, but I do so much better when I prepare it. I must log some sort of exercise each day. I have been told you can walk yourself out of a bad mood. I also need to keep my water at 10 if not 12.

If I accomplish this my reward is to allow myself to read a good book. I am still aiming for the 235 original goal. That reward will be either a pedicure (I have never had one) or a body massage.

Good luck this week!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm 152 lbs for this weigh-in.

My goal for this week is to not go overboard with the food/calories. I'm going to visit my family this weekend and then doing a mini family vacation from Thurs - Sun next week (August 8th - August 11th). I would like to maintain or lose weight. I usually gain weight when I'm not in my own controlled environment at my apartment kitchen. This is why it's a tricky thing for me to do, and I hope I can stay in control while around the temptations.

My reward for achieving this goal is getting a manicure/pedicure. :)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I'm up, too. :explode:

Not sure I'm capable of pampering myself at this point. I don't like me very much right now.
  • mlerand62
    mlerand62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm up, too. :explode:

Not sure I'm capable of pampering myself at this point. I don't like me very much right now.

Onwarddownward

You are still here. You are owing up to what is going on. That counts for more than you realize.
    I am sending you a big hug. You can do this. We are all here for you.:drinker: :love: :love::bigsmile: :glasses: :huh:
    See - everyone is here.
  • janlawrence2
    janlawrence2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I maintained at 215 this week. I have the monthly blahs so it's a miracle i've maintained. I think if I weighed in this morning it would be a different reading on the scale with all the fun bloat going on.

When I read onwarddownward's post, I wanted to cry, because I know exactly what she means. I've wanted to quit for so long because I'm going nowhere with weight loss. But, maybe the pampering is the first step in the right direction. Even if it's just a tiny little thing - downloading a song you like or watching a sunset.

My goal will be to track each day. I've done miserable with this. So, here goes.
    My reward? Wow, I can't even think of a reward, that's how down on myself I am!! Going to have to get back to you on this.
  • janlawrence2
    janlawrence2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I actually kept to tracking and logging this week, so I'm going to treat myself with a much needed, destressing massage this weekend!
    I maintained at 215 this week. I have the monthly blahs so it's a miracle i've maintained. I think if I weighed in this morning it would be a different reading on the scale with all the fun bloat going on.

When I read onwarddownward's post, I wanted to cry, because I know exactly what she means. I've wanted to quit for so long because I'm going nowhere with weight loss. But, maybe the pampering is the first step in the right direction. Even if it's just a tiny little thing - downloading a song you like or watching a sunset.

My goal will be to track each day. I've done miserable with this. So, here goes.
    My reward? Wow, I can't even think of a reward, that's how down on myself I am!! Going to have to get back to you on this.