Double Day Friday (Week 2)

Options
jklepack
jklepack Posts: 82 Member
Wow, I was able to get through them again today. I started with the Lower Focus DVD and them I modified about 1/2 of the Ab Interval DVD. I almost nailed the Lower Focus and thinking I might be able to do it next time since the next day I don't have to think about doing another workout with it. I'm excited to see how week 2 Stats are going to be.

The post have died down a little bit and I know I've missed a day or two with some doctors appointments we've had in my family and job interviews but lets re-connect this weekend.

Nutrition Tip:happy:
Eat less CRAP:
C – carbonated drinks
R – refined sugar
A – artificial sweeteners and colors
P – processed foods
Eat more FOOD:
F – fruits and veggies
O – organic lean proteins
O – omega-3 fatty acids
D – drink water
What junk foods have you stopped eating since starting FOCUS T25™?

Replies

• paleobacon
    paleobacon Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did my double day today and I was ready to kill Shaun T. I did ab intervals first and by the time I got to lower focus I was ready to cry. I made it through somehow though, so thank goodness for that.
  • jdfernandez444
    jdfernandez444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I got through it better than I would have thought. Now I'm ready for the next week
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Double Day Friday Week 2 Lower Body Focus + Ab Intervals done. Even though I woke up a little sore from adding JMBR 1 & 2 the last couple of days, I was able to power through these just fine. They didn't seem nearly as hard as they did last week. Could stay in the lunge holds the whole time without taking breaks. Still have a hard time keeping my spine straight for ab exercises in a "v" position on the floor--I'll work on improving that as I get stronger.