question

Options
Has anyone experienced a diet plan that you purchased that just didn't work? Did you follow it exactly as it was written? What were some of the difficulties you experienced? What were some of the positive aspects of the plan and did you learn anything that you still currently use today?

Replies

• nathotte
    nathotte Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I personally find that the fad diets don't work. Hard work, hard work and hard work with watching what you eat is what will do the trick :) there are no magic pills that can make you lose weight, at least not the fat that people want to lose and even less of one to help you keep the weight off.
  • carlamsimmons
    Options
    I totally agree!!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Yea fad dieting doesn't work for me either but I do give almost all of it a try. lol . The last 2 weeks I worked out and pretty much ate what I want in moderation just as long as I didn't go over my calories. Ate a few of my exercise calories back on some days(mainly weekend). I like to be extra good during the week so that on the weekend I will have a little more freedom when I hang with my friends. I hate feeling restricted because I will end up binging. So just watching what I eat and working out i've lost 4 lbs in those 2 weeks. Hopefully the next two weeks I will do the same.
    I'am trying something different these next two weeks though. Carb cycling. Doing low carbs mainly doing the week. But I can see now its not allowing me to get enough calories. So Just trying to see how my body react to different things. But I'm sure I will go back to my normal.