WEEK 1 (8/5-8/11)

Options
2»

Replies

• ARamirez14
    ARamirez14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I actually watch the videos before I do them each time just so I know what I'm getting into. I find that its easier to do the workouts because you can think back to what they were doing and try to mimic rather than stare at the screen and try to get the move, just to nail it once when the interval is over.

Having said that, I definitely got a good sweat going, both on the total body and interval abs... I'm going to TRUST and BELIEVE that Shaun T is telling the truth when he says that a good diet and 25 minutes a day will get us great bodies if we work hard and keep going.

I have a feeling week two will be a little better -- just gotta keep it up, great job so far ladies!
  • divyamuralidharan
    Options
    Lower Focus is another great workout, at least I could do most of it without much modifications. I did sweat like crazy. Not sure if I can get my second workout done today as I am travelling and back only on
    Sunday. Plan to get Cardio done then. I couldn't resist weighing in this morning before the workout and I was surprised to see a 1.2 kg loss. Not sure if this is water loss. I Hadn't measured up myself last week, and so, I really don't know if some fat was lost. I will weigh in on Monday morning and let the group know the final number for Week1. Happy weekend and good luck Ladies! Can't wait to hear about your week 1 results!
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Last day of week 1!!!

So this week has been a killer for me...I've done two days of Bootcamp (EXTREME BOOTCAMP) on top of working and Week 1 of T25...but I am not going to give up!! I am going to get both workouts done today to end Week 1 with a Bang!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    So this morning I get up and of course it's TOM, I eat my breakfast and think I can get t25 done. No, I had nasty cramps so I took some meds laid down...fast forward a few hrs I get up and feel OK and know I need to get the T25 double day done because I don't think I will fill like finishing if I only do one now and one later today. Well I felt like my legs were JELLO for the last 10 min of Cardio but I did it. Week 1 is done and I am looking forward to tomorrow being a rest day. Oh I was feeling the AB workout from yesterday too.
    Will be interested to see what my STATS say. I feel accomplished Keep it up everyone
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Proud I got week 1 NAILED even while having carpal tunnel surgery on Tuesday afternoon!!! Had to modify when arms are needed on the floor but it went ok!

Speed walking on rest/stretch day!
  • ARamirez14
    ARamirez14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Week one is in the books--- i had to workout as soon as i got home from work, i knew i wouldn't be able to otherwise.

So glad everyone of us has stuck through week one, now we know what T25 is all about! keep up the great work!!!!
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I used yesterday as a rest day so I finished my Ab intervals tonight. Will do the double tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Left butt cheek REAL sore after DOUBLE DAY workout!!!:noway: Will do stretching & 3 miles of speedwalking today!!
    Have a great weekend & see ya all Monday for week 2!!!