Gym with a friend?

Options
Just wondering who here works out with a friend or is flying solo at the gym. Do you feel more or less motivated with a workout partner?

Most of my friends have a different gym membership than me, otherwise I'd probably catch a few sessions with one or another. Still doing great by myself though. Fully motivated to drop this fat.

Replies

• CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Homegym master race here. I prefer it that way, actually - I'm a horrid introvert and by and large don't like people in the way of my goals.
  • water_coloured
    water_coloured Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I go alone because none of my friends lift on a regular basis. I like working out alone anyway.
  • jaz9213
    jaz9213 Posts: 3
    Options
    I usually prefer to go alone and keep my music on but when I start lifting I may consider a gym buddy
  • xxbassxx
    Options
    I usually go with a friend although we don't chat it up, we might talk in between sets here and there or in the locker room. Usually have music in but great for motivation and a spot if needed.
  • dan091396
    Options
    I go with my best bro, as we both motivate each other and help each other out with form and spotting. BROS DONT LET BROS LIFT ALONE
  • Phallussaur
    Options
    I used to go alone, I find it more enjoyable with a bro, that way you've got a constant spotter & interesting/fun conversations