NEED NEW FRIENDS!! :)

Options
Hi There!!

I have been an active member of MFP for 1 year now. I have been pretty successful but would love to have more/different motivating friends for support as I approach the last leg of my journey. Would love to have friends who have only about 20 to 25lbs to lose. Please be legit. I will delete you if you try to sell me ANYTHING.

Thanks in advance for your support!!!
Kelly :)

Replies

• DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly,

I've sent you a FR :) I've been on mfp since April this year & I'm doing really well. I've only just started a strength training program on top of my cardio & eating plans & am hoping this will get me the body I want.... eventually :)

Cheers, Donna :)
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I am down to the last10-15lbs if that is okay, I will send you over a FR. Atfer I am close to a "goal weight" I am going to focus totally on body recomp and even more lifting.
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    me too ladies!!!
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have 18 lbs to go then toning and maintaining are next on my list. I will send a request as well :happy:
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i have 16 pounds to go! feel free to add me :)
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I have about 5 to go but it will probably take the rest of the year at this rate, feel free to add :laugh:
  • luceroce
    luceroce Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am also down to my last 10- 15 lbs and really wanting to define and tone. I have sent you a FR, and of course anybody else can add me as well!
  • jm70614
    jm70614 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I promise I'm real even though I don't have a picture :ohwell: about 20 pounds for me!
  • lisamarie447
    lisamarie447 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm down to that last 10-13 lbs myself! Feel free to add!
  • Chokis
    Chokis Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm down to 10 lbs, but wouldn't mind losing 12 or so. Mostly working on toning my body.
    I need some friends too!
  • FitJen8704
    Options
    I need 20 more but would be happy with 15... Anyone can add me. I have been on MFP since March but just started back with logging this week.
  • brook0530
    brook0530 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in with about10-15 pounds to go. I just began lifting in March and am addicted! PLEASE add me. I will request you as well. I love lifting and look for partners and friends to share the experience with!

Brook