Balancing work, kids, and all other obstacles

Options
SandiW02
SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
I know in the past when I worked - working out was not a priority and I did not have 'time'. OK, yes. I can admit I was just too lazy. Beginning this past journey or lifestyle change I have realized working out makes me feel good and I enjoy it. However, I am scared I will fall back into my routine of getting too busy. I am returning to full time work after umpteen years and am wondering how you (anyone out there) juggles all the daily chores and working out. When I say daily chores I know we all do not follow our kids around for after school activities but have other things that take our time.

Any advise? Do I need to stay up really late? Do I need to get up before the sun? What are your strategies that may help me?!?!

Replies

• miranda823
    miranda823 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I struggle with this too and I'm especially nervous right now because I'm starting my first full time semester of college, I've only done part time so far. I don't really have any advice as to how to make it work, except that I have to make sure I workout BEFORE I'm exhausted and done with the day. Waiting until the kids are in bed is a bad idea because I'm always too tired to make myself go.