Day 11

Options
lishaalexis
lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
All done...where are the rest of you guys?!?!

Replies

• cheriibomb
    Options
    I'm done!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Me too( just didn't want to be the first to post). You gals do ok in the old school military sit-ups? Kind of killer;)
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    day 11 done! (just wasn't near a computer) ugh, it is getting very challenging! I dred doing them but as soon as I'm done I feel so accomplished!! So glad it is a rest day today!!!
  • lishaalexis
    lishaalexis Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Me too( just didn't want to be the first to post). You gals do ok in the old school military sit-ups? Kind of killer;)

Im in the military and they suck just in general. But hey if it helps me pass this PRT then I am good!
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did mine as well. Did try to find how to post via the phone app, but never found a way. Apparently there isn't one???
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,289 Member
    Options
    Did Day 11 on Day 12 which is a REST DAY, but I was sick all last week...no exercising...no posting...just yuck! I'm better and ready for Day 13!
  • suziwilson60
    Options
    I finished too. Yesterday was everyone else's day off, but I took Sunday off. Not easy that is for sure.
  • suziwilson60
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better!
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Playing catch up! I am done!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Just finished now. Still behind, but will catch up on next rest day. Might kill me without a rest, but my stomach can't take two days in one. I find I have to grunt through the sit ups. Probably not a good sign.

14877786.png