All done! What the verdict?

Options
nathalier71
nathalier71 Posts: 570 Member
And? Has your body changed? Do you feel better? What else can you say about this challenge?

Replies

• Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Day 29 today for me. I find the three exercise a bit much to add on to my usual exercise routine but I muddled through. One more day to go:happy: I can't say I have noticed any change in my bum though!
  • nathalier71
    Options
    One day left - after 29 days, I don't see any difference in my bum area - it's not tighter, it's not nicer, it's pretty much the same.

What I've noticed though is I find the exercises (most of them) easier to do. I need new heavier weights.

I didn't like the repetitive nature of the videos - doing the same video however many times we did them gets boring. The two girls also got a bit annoying... perhaps if they had a couple more girls doing the class might make it more interesting.

Overall, I feel better - but no change as of yet.
  • Tonia184
    Tonia184 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am done *dancing a jig*. I also was getting a bit bored with the challenge and I think I pulled a muscle on the side of my right thigh. I measured my hips and thighs today and I have only lost 0.5 inches on my hips. My thighs are still the same though:sad: I am a pear so I guess it's going to take a whole lot more to get the fat budging.

I am thinking of moving on to the butt bible and after that to the Brazilian Butt lift.

Nathalier71, thank you for being with me throughout this month!
  • nathalier71
    Options
    butt bible and brazilian butt lift - sounds interesting!

I'm glad I had you to keep me company or else I would not have completed the challenge!