Weird things to add to a meal...

Options
impudentputz
impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
What have you added to a meal that you usually wouldn't?

Like this morning I added a left over Johnsonville Braut to my Cheese and onion omelet.

Replies

• TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    What have you added to a meal that you usually wouldn't?

Like this morning I added a left over Johnsonville Braut to my Cheese and onion omelet.

How is that weird? It's a sausage, cheese, and onion omelet. I have some leftover Italian sausage in the fridge, and now I have a possible idea fror dinner.

I fianlly broke down and tried almond butter with bacon a few weeks ago and found it to be the most amazing combo ever.
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    true, it is basically just a sausage.

Like, just bacon with almond butter on it?
  • CaveBrain
    CaveBrain Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anything on/with bacon is yummy!
  • Kaelitr0n
    Kaelitr0n Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Anything on/with bacon is yummy!

This is quite true. I had some dark chocolate covered bacon on Saturday and it was like a little taste of heaven.

In terms of strange things to add to or have for a meal, I frequently eat leftover dinner for breakfast because it's quick and usually delicious. Friday and Saturday morning both, I ate sauerkraut made with side pork and a sliced up brat (my Paleo version of Kielbasa and 'Kraut). Back before I knew beans weren't good for you, I frequently ate a bowl of refried beans with shredded cheese melted over top for breakfast.

I have a "Brinner" date on Saturday, where we're having breakfast for dinner! Paleo waffles! Om nom nom!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I put coconut butter on some fresh strawberries! :love:

I made tuna salad for breakfast once...weird craving, but subbing avocado for the mayo was delish!
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I eat tins of clams or mussels for snacks. But I usually regret it afterwards.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Gherkins on everything,