Fruit and Berries

Options
KBGirts
KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
I'm not big on fruit and I guess that's good because of the sugar content. But I really enjoy eating frozen berries!!! I could sit and eat an entire bag of frozen berries in one sitting. I know for the primal/paleo diet berries are recommended over fruit, but how much is too much?

Replies

• Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    How much is too much depends on you and your health issues. If you have no health problems, are not over-weight (body fat), do not crave, do not struggle with hunger/bingeing, are very active then maybe you can eat as much as you want. While berries are best for me, i still eat them in moderation. Admittedly berries can be consumed in higher amounts than other fruit, but i still limit total sugar intake until all of my health issues are resolved... and probably will still maintain a low sugar intake for the rest of my life.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I guess if it fits into my macros with everything else I shouldn't worry. I use frozen berries like ice cream!! So yummy after dinner!
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I guess if it fits into my macros with everything else I shouldn't worry. I use frozen berries like ice cream!! So yummy after dinner!

Precisely this.