Day 11: August 11th

Options
What is motivating you?

What is holding you back, if anything?

What did you do for exercise today??

What do you want from this group? Is the group helping to keep you accountable?

Replies

• hawaiiblonde
    Options
    What is motivating you?
    I want to look cute in cute clothing!!! Is that too much to ask?

My love of food. Loving food means I am constantly having to abstain from eating the foods I am seeing/smelling/craving. Not fun!

I did:
    40 sit-ups
    20 crunches
    20 leg raises
    30s plank
    16 mins walking on the treadmill (3.2mph)
    9 mins on the stairstepper
    15 mins on the elliptical trainer
    50 mis arms/ab strength training

I would REALLY like to see more people posting, and people interacting with eachother. But, what are you gonna do...
  • jadelovesveg
    Options
    What is motivating you?
    I really want to prove to myself that i have willpower and I'm strong and I can be super fit if I just try!

I work flexible shifts (it could be 7.30am to 3pm or it could be 3pm until late) in a kitchen full of delicious food, where I don't have time for a sit-down lunch or dinner break, so it is really easy to end up just nibbling on fries and bread and deep-fried things...

I cycled all around London with my partner visiting friends and shops and the market and the park :)

Committing to logging my food and exercise every day this month is definitely making me think twice before putting a deep fried french fry in my mouth! And I make the effort to exercise more as i know I'll have something to write here :)
    It would be awesome to see more people writing! And maybe to make a few friends in the group.
  • valerie91711
    Options
    What is motivating you?

**I really want to fit back into my old work pants mainly because I don't want to go out and buy a bigger size!

**New roomie brought all kinds of food I don't typically eat, like ice cream! I must resist

**Reorganized my storage and went for a 30 minute walk

**I'd like to see more people posting!!
  • theparisien
    theparisien Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What is motivating me?-- Sheer determination to end the day knowing I stuck to eating right and I put some calorie-burning in the books. You know how it goes- if you think too far ahead, you get discouraged. Next thing you know I'm sitting in my living room with an empty pack of chips ahoy in front of me like a crime scene!

What's holding me back?-- I could only say my old injuries which play a game with my mind. I would start feeling discouraged and negative.

What did you do for exercise today?-- I will be going to the gym tonight and work my lower body today. I'll start it off with 20 minutes on the stair climber which tends to wake me up, get the heart going, and make me sweat like an animal.

What do you want from this group?-- "virtual" teamwork. I want to know that there is someone who has the same goals as me and that I can be helpful in some way - be it in boosting someone's morale or even being an ear for those times someone wants to vent.

I would also love to see more people participating. I realized I'm your average reader who reads a post and then says, "hmm, nobody's posting. Oh well". There are many more bad habits than just eating poorly.

Your teammate Eddy
  • hawaiiblonde
    Options
    I see we all want more posting!!! That's good! Lets all focus on doing that, ok?
  • gilmoregirlsr
    gilmoregirlsr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What is motivating you? I want to like the way I look again

What is holding you back, if anything? I'm not sure what it is...Once I figure it out though I'm sure I will see success

What did you do for exercise today?? I golfed all day at a women's golf tournament.

What do you want from this group? Is the group helping to keep you accountable? I want to be motivated by other's