Day 1 - Newbie!!!!

Options
Hello everyone - I am new member and trying to find support and help through this process of losing weight. I am a wife and the new mother of a six month old little boy. I had a very dear friend tell me about this site and I am hoping that I will be able to find the encouragement that I need here! I know that there are going to be good and bad days, but my ultimate goal is to lose 80 pounds! If anyone on here wants to add me as a friend or send some recipe ideas I would be so grateful!!!!!

Replies

• Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi there!!

My name is Alyssah and I have a 3.5 year old and a 4 week old baby, I am not new to trying to lose weight, but I am determined to do it this time!!! I need to lose about 52 more lbs to get to my goal weight, but might go lower once I get to my goal weight of 160. Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • twylitaperez
    Options
    Congratulations on the new little one! I am so excited to have another person to help encourage me and that I can help encourage as well! I need to lose 88 pounds in order to get to my goal weight of 140!!!!
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! and congrats on your baby as well! (well 6 months old is still a baby ) :P Yes I am excited to have another mom that can help keep me motivated and vice versa! We can totally do this!!
  • twylitaperez
    Options
    Yes we can!!!!!! Have a wonderful day!