Finishing up Level One this Week!!

Options
Yes I know that means I get no rest days but honestly I feel better when I exercise daily and the shred isn't that much. So everyday at 7pm, I'm going to be a shredder! This post is for accountability mostly. Start yelling if you see me slack, I give you permission.

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    Yes I know that means I get no rest days but honestly I feel better when I exercise daily and the shred isn't that much. So everyday at 7pm, I'm going to be a shredder! This post is for accountability mostly. Start yelling if you see me slack, I give you permission.

Even after going the quacks tomorrow i dont know if i will stop exercising tbh because i feel like i have achieved so much getting this far even stopping for a day will be a step back.
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Totally understand; I finally took a rest day Saturday and was wanting to work out the whole day!
  • frogface
    frogface Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I thought the idea of 30DS was to work out on 30 consecutive days?
    I'm only on day 5 but I have been getting up at 6am to workout before work (it's a killer).

I was planning to go to level 2 after day 10.... good luck! :-)
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Well I've already done ten days of level one (technically 19 days but the other nine were from a while back) but am not confident enough to move up yet, so another week of it for me. Anyways, I got antsy Sunday and did a 40 min fire starter class with turbo fire and I felt it! In fact, it's the most I've been sore after any work video ever. But it was so fun I just kept going. So yesterday I could barely move, I took a hot bath to soothe my muscles and had planned to do the 30 day shred but I just knew if I did I would be pushing myself too hard. So I took a rest day and my body was thankful. I feel pretty good today and will be doing the shred tonight.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    I smoked the shred today! Not one break, not even through the pushups -which I'm now doing against the wall. But man, I feel so strong and proud right now. I might be able to move onto level 2 sooner then I thought!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! I was ALOT better today, but still had to stop during the damn jump rope again
  • danirosevoelkel
    Options
    Thank you, it's really exciting to see and feel that strength in your own body. I'm glad your day went better as well!