Intro & looking for more lifting buds :)

Options
Melissa26point2
Melissa26point2 Posts: 177 Member
In June, I completed my 2nd half marathon, and a week later, switched from running 20-30 miles a week to NROLFW. I finished Stage 1 on Monday. I am happy at my results so far and loving this program. Losing and gaining in all the right places....Happy Happy!!

Almost ALL my friends on here are avid runners. I love them, but thought it would be nice to have some lifting friends.

Anyone????

Replies

• mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Add away! I just started S2 this week! Super sore form 2B yesterday, but it's most def a GOOD sore! :bigsmile:
  • swanke17
    swanke17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will beginning Stage 1 on Monday!! :)
  • freckles369
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a runner primarily but I have done the first half of stage one and LOVED it! I'm taking a break from it just now while my girls are on school holidays and then I plan to combine the programme with training for a half marathon too (my 5th). I'd love some 'lifting' friends too :)
  • mdivamuffin
    mdivamuffin Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Add me too :-)
    I'm totally new to lifting. Reading the book at the moment and will be starting the programme at the beginning of august :-)
  • sclaibo
    sclaibo Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!! I'm working on NROL Suoercharged.
  • nursek_2010
    nursek_2010 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i am starting NROLFW tomorrow! nervous yet excited! anyone can add me :)
  • BreMurie
    BreMurie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anybody can add me too! I am on stage one and LOVE it so far :)
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I was a runner that started lifting to build up my leg muscles, now I love lifting and running. Feel free to add me, I am currently halfway through stage 1.
  • daliyanin
    daliyanin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I can relate! Add me :)
    I was a runner competing in half marathons and always lifted a little bit. Now it is the other way around, I lift and occassionally run.
  • phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Newbie here- I'm about to do my 2nd workout this morning :)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started C25K last week and am starting NROFLW this week. I'm already doing strength training but finally bought and read through this book and am ready to give it a go.
  • suzmedder
    suzmedder Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi all, add me too, relative newbie to lifting, I'm half way through Stage 1 and really enjoying it :)
  • jmartis21
    jmartis21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Starting today, nervous but always looking for support!