Level 2 day 7

Options
PheonixRizing
PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
Level 2 is brutal. I started Level 2 following Anita and as it went on I tried to incorporate the harder into the easier and find that I can do more and more following Natalie then when I started. I am supposed to start Level 3 this friday but think I will continue Level 2 a few extra days over the weekend and start Level 3 Monday. I incorporate a break day between levels so Sunday I will just do hip hop abs and then go for Level 3. I'm definately sore. ha ha good luck to you all ^_^

Replies

• hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Level 3 is soooooooo much better than level 2. Level 2 almost killed me! Not really, but phew it was hard. I'm on Level 3/Day 3 tonight. It's a lot of intensity in level 3, but for some reason I find it easier. So you might wait or you might move on. It's up to you, but personally I <3 level 3 compared to any other level.

My 30 day shred has become closer to 45+ days due to vacation and uncontrollable events that did not allow me to shred... but I will be so happy when I finish it and will be able to say I did. Keep it up! You've got this!
  • PheonixRizing
    PheonixRizing Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I have heard this from others too. It's a personal goal for me to stay til on Level 2 til Monday because I really wanna be able to do the plank thrusts and plank jacks the full minutes with Natalie. I did half and half yesterday. I am looking forward to level 3 though. I bloody hate planks.
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness I thought I was going to die doing level two but now I am I level two day 7 and I am doing so much better I was scared to move up to level three but I am happy to here it might not be so scary. And I hate planks as well but they are a lot easier than the were on level two day one\, I have started and quit this so many time I am determined this time to complete it and may be do it again in a few months
  • Nicolebfit94
    Nicolebfit94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 today it was way more difficult then level 1. I also hate doing planks so i might stay on it longer then the 10 days if i still cant do the whole minute with Natalie in proper form.
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 today it was way more difficult then level 1. I also hate doing planks so i might stay on it longer then the 10 days if i still cant do the whole minute with Natalie in proper form.
    tomorrow is my last 10th day on level 2 and I can just about do all of the exercises with out stopping now it is pretty cool to see how strong you can get in just 10 days! I want to repeat this in a few months again, the pay off is way worth the 30 mins it takes.
  • hwaugh13
    Options
    I stayed on Level 1 for 3 weeks, until it was getting easy, and I just started level 2 two days ago and boy is it hard!! Level 1 killed me with the upper body strength, but these planks definitely work my arms and I can totally tell in my core also. Although it's hard I love it!! I'll probably be adding in Jillian's Killer Buns & Thighs with it soon. Oh, and since I've started (12/26/13) my whole eating Paleo and doing Jillian Michaels videos I've lost 14 lbs! Keeps you motivated to actually see results :)
  • jogo8995
    jogo8995 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 Getting better but still with Anita. Will I ever do a REAL pushup? Keep up the good work!