Prayer Requests and Praise Reports

Options
auntsammy88
auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
Let the group know if we can pray for you. This is also a good place to report answered prayers/God's work in your life.

Replies

• Rmdbcd1973
    Rmdbcd1973 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    please pray for my mamas salvation; thanks
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would love a prayer for my daughter. Healing ,and for our nation to turn back to god
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Praise Report:

I haven't choose The Lord...He choose me, He's BLESSED me and filled me with His Holy Spirit to do great and marvelous things in His Name and for His Glory, Honor and Praise alone. He's given me His Spirit and because of that I LOVE Him and LOVE people --I've been following HARD after Him for 35 years and my name is written in The Lamb's Book of Life. NOT because of who I am nor what I've done or haven't done--by exclusively because of The Father's Love, Grace, Faith, Mercy and Favor by The Work of His dear Son, Jesus...I am ACCEPTED in the beloved!

Talk about your Praise Reports :bigsmile: :love: :smooched: :love: :bigsmile: This is THE BEST praise report I'll EVER have!

Note: John 15: 6 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. 17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

Luke 10: 18 And He said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”

Revelations 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
  • auntsammy88
    Options
    Prayers have been sent up for Rmdb's mom, bakingforlife's daughter, healing, and our country.

NewLIFEstyle4me: Amen to that! How lucky are we that we have a God who loves us so much?!
  • auntsammy88
    Options
    My friends,

I ask for your prayers for a coworker who just found out she is battling cancer. God knows her name.
  • Erithil
    Options
    Could you pray for me please? I'm really having trouble being faithful in my responsibilities ...especially school -_- Thank you