Updating

Options
geonbaeLeilee
geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
Hi Everyone,

I am updating the sheets. Please add your week one stats for challenges by Saturday at midnight. On Sunday, I am clearing the challenge list for Week Two. I am keeping track of stats week-to-week on the mod sheet. So please make sure to add your stuff. :)

Challenge sheet is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apy2NnAbpYMRdE1Oc3lka3RaRkN4VDBGaVBxNWFoQWc#gid=2

Weights are here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Apy2NnAbpYMRdE1Oc3lka3RaRkN4VDBGaVBxNWFoQWc#gid=0

Replies

• ttruhol
    ttruhol Posts: 4,326 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options
    Updated!
  • mrsddolley
    mrsddolley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I joined this before you guys actually started and then I forgot all about it! Can I still participate and if so what do I need to do to get started?
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Hey I think if someone doesn't do any challenges for 3 weeks straight I think they should get deleted from the spreadsheet. What do you guys think?
  • rew05d
    rew05d Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I joined later than others, I was wondering if on the spread sheets if we could put dates on them??
  • ttruhol
    Options
    Hi I think it is a good idea.
  • hmhteacher
    hmhteacher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sounds good
  • michele040673
    michele040673 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just letting everyone know I majorly messed up the last three days! Back on track but needed to put that out there!!!
    :cry:
  • mrsddolley
    mrsddolley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    is there something I need to do to be on the spreadsheets?
  • clarkeje1
    Options
    Just letting everyone know I majorly messed up the last three days! Back on track but needed to put that out there!!!
    :cry:

The important part is that you are back with it!
  • clarkeje1
    Options
    I joined later than others, I was wondering if on the spread sheets if we could put dates on them??

I think that can be arranged :)
  • clarkeje1
    Options
    is there something I need to do to be on the spreadsheets?

Yeah we can definitely add you on there!
  • geonbaeLeilee
    Options
    Hey I think if someone doesn't do any challenges for 3 weeks straight I think they should get deleted from the spreadsheet. What do you guys think?

Yes!
  • Geekyfatgirl
    Geekyfatgirl Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this is happening to just me or if anyone else is experiencing this, but is the point sheet still displaying week 2's challenges for anyone? I am not sure if we were supposed to delete our old records and input the new ones, or if that's automatically changed after someone records the details. Just want to know so I don't accidentally get booted for not inputting data.

Thanks!
  • ttruhol
    Options
    Hi I was wondering the same thing, please let us know, I don't want to get confused!
    Thank you!!
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    When is the sheet going to get updated again? It still has last week's (3) challenge points on there...
  • clarkeje1
    Options
    Uh oh, sorry guys! We will get to it