Day 13

Options
1Froggie1
1Froggie1 Posts: 44 Member
I'm done. This kicked my abs. Haha. The rest of the month is just going to get hard, so we say bring it.

Replies

• Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Done, and seriously it's getting hard! Had to do the situps and leg raises in two sets. Great job everyone!
  • diadia1
    diadia1 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am a few days behing so instead of taking day 8 as rest, i did day 9. woah the plank is getting harder after doing all the reps for sit-ups, crunches and leg raises.
  • hannamarie88
    hannamarie88 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Ow. That hurt. I thought with being conditioned with 30 day shred it would not be so hard. I was wrong. But. Done :D
  • babellah
    babellah Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Got them in. yes it's 11pm but hey they are done now. Just couldn't let myself go to bed without doing it!
  • b3tt3rme143
    Options
    I can no longer do this challange. Sad. My herniated discs are very irritated by the situps and leg raises. So I do what I can in the pool now. Though good news. Today I did a minute plank. Wahoo! I was shaking like a leaf, but I did it. :)
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Done :-)
  • mayonie1
    mayonie1 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Please fill me in what was done yestersday? Im gonna do it tonight.

47516265.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mayonie1
    Options
    The pic of daily abs is so small...thats why I always miss out! If one got time, please re post.
  • mayonie1
    Options
    ooohhhh now I see, I just printed my 30day abs on gmail...agg I wish I knew before any way I will start on day 14. I wish there will be September challenge as well.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I hope to do a September challenge as well. Everyone please feel free to post ideas here. @b3tt3r me, feel free to modify and stick with planks, crunches, twists, side planks etc that may be easier to do. We wouldn't want to hurt yourself! congrats on the plank!