New Weekly Check-In 8/12 to 8/18

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Great job to all who completed Insanity last week. You all did awesome. Today I am restarting Insanity with Day 1 Fit Test. My shoulder is still a little tender but my orthopedist gave me clearance last week for Insanity. His advised me to modify if necessary. Keep up the great work everyone.

Replies

• LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This morning I did the Insanity Fit Test 3rd time around and improved in all of the workouts.... I shed 1.6 lbs and 1 inch from my waist. Later today I have to do Max Interval Circuit.
  • cassi9879
    cassi9879 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 week 2.
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I just completed Insanity: Max Interval Circuit and all I can say is REALLY DUDE.. I mean REALLY. Mind you I did the 3rd Fit Test this morning which has jumping in it... then took LaVaughn back to school shopping... lots of walking. Needless to say I am tired. Time to eat some food. I declare I'll recover enough to do Max Interval Plyo tomorrow. Just starting month 2 of the program today.
  • amina_a10
    amina_a10 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good luck on month two, LCFulmer! You will have to let me know how it goes. I am on week 4, then recovery week, before going on to month two. Nervous, but excited.

Today was Insanity Day 23: Cardio Power and Resistance. My favorite of all the insanity workouts so far! I did my first ever moving push-ups. Very proud of myself. Although, I am a little annoyed that I hadn't lost any weight this past week. The first two weeks of insanity, I lost 1 lb per week. I think I need to up my calories as I am having a hard time hitting 1800, when I am supposed to be eating 2200!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Day 1 Insanity complete. On the fitness test I did not do as well as I hoped to but its been 7 weeks since I have done any intense exercises due to my shoulder injury. It felt great to go at it again. I am looking forward to day 2 tomorrow.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90. I completed my last Power 90 workout yesterday. I have decided to do 1 more round since I had great results. Round 1 in 90 days I lost 56 pounds. I am proud of myself. I feel great and am looking great. Great job everyone and keep bringing it. We are all in this together. Way to go. :smile:
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers. Seeing more and more results every week. I keep telling myself that I am going to try out a new program but when I see my changes I keep with the 10 minute trainers I do 3 times a day. I have TurboFire, Tai Cheng, and T25 to try out. Keep up the great work everyone.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Powering through Power 90. I am getting good at this. What a huge difference 90 days makes. I am feeling good.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    8/13 Day 2 Insanity went great. I burned over 600 calories in 43 minutes and my shoulder feels good. I am taking it easy and will modify if necessary. Keep digging deeper and bringing it. Keep pressing play. You all are doing awesome.
  • cassi9879
    cassi9879 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A little bummed that I'm up 2.2 lbs.
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers Cardio, Abs, Yoga Flex. Good eating and great workouts today. 1 day closer until Friday and the weekend. Great job everyone.
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't get on the desktop computer often...so it's hard to check in...but I'm here! Doing my second round of Insanity...finished Day 17 today...Pure CArdio & Abs!
  • jessa271
    jessa271 Posts: 67
    Options
    Just finished Insanity Week 2, Day 4, Cardio Recovery. Having issues with my HRM, but totally loving Insanity. I see incredible improvements between workouts, even this early on. I've been logging every day since December 3rd, but I kind of plateaued in the past few weeks, so I'm hoping Insanity kicks my metabolism back into gear and helps get the rest of the weight off!
  • beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers Total Body, Lower Body, Cardio. Great week so far. I have been dead on this week on eating great and pushing play each day. Life is great.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    Day 5 Insanity Pure Cardio. Wow what a workout. I sure missed doing this one. I am exhausted but feel great. Keep up the great work everyone. You all got this.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90. I have started round 2 of Power 90. I had such great results I decided to do another round of Power 90. Once Power 90 is complete I will try P90X. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Insanity, Round 2 Week 3 in the books! Starting Week 4 tomorrow! This is going by fast! Happy Sunday everyone!