PLATEAU??

Options
milosmom1979
milosmom1979 Posts: 33 Member
Hey Guys!! I Have a question... Im pretty sure ive hit the dreaded plateau... I Havent lost any weight over the last couple of days, but I havent gained any either... Ive been on a 9 day in a row work week, I always seem to lose weight when im off of work, since I work nights, atkins could be easier or harder for me, however you look at it... I know I need to ease up on the cheese and Eat more veggies, Its just so hard!!! Im so picky about everything!!! I would love to find more recipes because I keep eating the same things over and over again... ITS GETTING OLD! Ive begun thinking about going back to carbs for a few days and then going back on hard core induction, but I was sick as a dog the last time I did that, and Ive only been on induction since, so whats the point? I dont know, I guess im 1/2 Looking for suggestions and 1/2 looking to vent... UGH!!! Thanks everyone!!!

Replies

• bigred01
    bigred01 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider it a plateau unless you stay the same weight for over a month...the scale might not be moving, but you might be losing inches. Some people will have a carb day to jumpstart their weight loss again, but I am telling you that everytime you have a carb day, it is harder and harder to stay low carb...imo
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't consider it a plateau unless you stay the same weight for over a month...the scale might not be moving, but you might be losing inches. Some people will have a carb day to jumpstart their weight loss again, but I am telling you that everytime you have a carb day, it is harder and harder to stay low carb...imo

I totally agee with this.
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i generally have a ONE carb meal per week, but only IF the scale moved that week, that one meal seems to keep the weight moving, and breaks up the boring long term atkins blues, maybe for me the one meal is helping to prevent a "stall" in the weight loss, but I want you to know that atkins himself has a few idea for breaking platues and one was a carb up day but the other that works OUTSTANDING is the "Fat Fast",, google it, do it for 3 days if you can I generally lose allot on the fat fast and it always breaks loose the platue for me,, hope this helps
  • milosmom1979
    milosmom1979 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys, thanks for the great suggestions!!! i was thinking about this 2 days ago and I came to a realization! when I eat beef, I tend to lose more weight... i was eating alot of chicken there for a while!!! I think it turned me around!!! Thanks!!!