WEEK 2 (8/12-8/17)

Options
vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
Ready to ROCK week 2!!!!

Replies

• Chicky_fitt
    Options
    I'm like "Yaaaay!" and my quads are like "Nooooooo!" X)))
  • divyamuralidharan
    Options
    Cardio done!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Cardio is done
  • nichole325
    nichole325 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Doing Cardio today right after my hour long bootcamp class!!!!!! Can't wait to get Week 2 done!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Cardio complete!!! Plus I took my furries for a 3 mile speed walk!
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Day 1 week 2 done! Did much better this week!
  • divyamuralidharan
    Options
    Total Body circuit done today, did a better job than last week!
  • nichole325
    Options
    How is everyone feeling? How is your weight loss?
  • ARamirez14
    ARamirez14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    cardio done late last night, total body an hour ago, feelin GREAT! how about everyone else??
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Day 2 week 2 done with Total Body Circuit. Note to self do t25 before any other exercise. I did Zumba this morning with a friend and I had a hard time keeping up this afternoon, should have gotten up a little earlier to get it in, but it's done
  • nichole325
    Options
    Day 2 week 2 done with Total Body Circuit. Note to self do t25 before any other exercise. I did Zumba this morning with a friend and I had a hard time keeping up this afternoon, should have gotten up a little earlier to get it in, but it's done

On Monday's and Thursday's I do an INTENSE (really intense) hour of bootcamp and T25 Cardio was SO SO SO hard for me to do last night after bootcamp...not looking forward to Thursday...ughh!
  • vhuber
    Options
    To those of us doing "extra" fitness, we NEED to get enough good food to keep our energy level up!!

I found todays Total Body Circuit super tuff to do with ONE hand. My back is sore tonite & I'm sure it is due to improper form from trying not to use the wrist I had surgery on a week ago today! I will not quit!!!
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Total body circuit is complete.
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Missed my first workout yesterday. :( Was in bed all night with a massive headache and general icky feeling. Really wanted to work out, but was afraid my head might explode. Head feels better today, although the icky feeling remains. No worries though - as long as the headache is gone, I can jump around in the living room again! Gonna try to do yesterday's and today's workout tonight to catch up, but we'll see how I'm feeling.

To everyone else - keep up the good work! Your dedication and motivation helps keep me on track! :flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    Options
    WEEK 2
    Speed 1.0 DONE!!! This is a funnnnn one! Had to do a little modify again for the burpees due to the wrist! Thought I was gonna burst a stitch at one time so I have been playing it safe!!!
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Speed 1.0 DONE! I like this one, I have to modify some due to all the jumping but I thought it was better than last weeks :)
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Done with Speed1.0. Felt like I did a much better job than last week but had a slightly lower burn according to the HRM. I feel great though.
  • codycsweet
    Options
    Cardio done for the day :) bring on double Friday
  • ARamirez14
    ARamirez14 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    cardio done this morning! ive gotta say, its only been a week but it feels a little easier. heres to a great double day tomorrow!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got my Cardio workout done after I rode bike10 miles. It was such of a relief NOT to modify so my wrist would not be bothered but I am dreading tomorrow cuz he does all those planks & burpees and I can not use my right hand yet. I will have to follow Tania or do crunches etc instead. GOOD JOB EVERYBODY!!!!!