April 2014 Babies

Options
Any one else with a EDD of April?

If all goes as my husband would like he will have a baby for his birthday as our EDD is April 6th which is his birthday.

Replies

• rps67
    rps67 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Another April EDD here! April 16, but all of the other kids were late so I'm shooting for April 21.
  • NNSSJSKR
    NNSSJSKR Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    EDD April 18 :) It will be our first.
  • SamanthaAnneTowler
    SamanthaAnneTowler Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    EDD April 9th here with our second.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    EDD April 3, our first! First appt next Thursday. Can't wait!
  • Kristy528
    Kristy528 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have my first doctors appointment the 23rd. But according to Pregnancy Center.com my EDD is April 15th :)
  • ksnel3
    ksnel3 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    EDD April 17th, but I have yet to see my dr either. This will be my 3rd baby, my 2nd was actually born last April (the 1st). And my oldest is only 19 months now.. All very close together!
  • krystina_letitia9
    Options
    Whooooo! In a few days (on Thursday) is our first appt. This is my first time, so all I know to expect is lots of questions and bloodwork - and hopefully an ultrasound! Have you ladies had your first appt yet. What else should I expect?

Heading out for a walk. The first morning that I've felt halfway decent enough to do much! Hoping today is a good day :smile:
  • jamiemcdonald1
    Options
    April 16 with our 4th
  • bdaves
    bdaves Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just got a BFP on Friday evening so haven't even made a doctor's appointment. According to the online due date calculators the EDD is April 24! This is our first. So excited.
  • maritimejellybean
    maritimejellybean Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    April 24th here too!
  • ShmoozyQ
    ShmoozyQ Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Just found out, April 29th! Looking forward to hanging out with you all! Hopefully all will go well as I have had a loss previously.
  • ashlbubba
    ashlbubba Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    April 30th with my first! I'm so excited!!
  • zussteele
    zussteele Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    EDD 20th April. Its our first :) I just wished that I weighed alot less when I fell pregnant. But all that aside, and we are completely excited! Our first appointment is this Saturday.
  • rfrobertson
    rfrobertson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    EDD April 14th with my second. My daughter is 5 and will be almost 6 when I have this baby so I feel like I need to be re-trained on the infant stage. A lot more sick with this pregnancy as well. Looking forward to hearing everyone's progess in this group! :)
  • krystina_letitia9
    Options
    Just had my first OB appt today! BP was good - 96/56. My uterus is right along with 8 weeks. Tons of blood work drawn. We have to wait until Wednesday for our first ultrasound, but I'm so much more reassured after my appt today! The only thing - I've already gained 5lbs. Bahhhh! My due date is approx. April 1-3, but we'll know for sure next week after the ultrasound :smile:
  • AsellusReborn
    AsellusReborn Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Is it okay with you ladies if I lurk this thread? I'm due end of Sept/early Oct but I just found out one of my close friends is pregnant and due somewhere between 4/18-4/25 - I'm so excited for her, it will be her first!
  • jenderemer
    Options
    New to the group! looks like mine is April 22nd!
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I go to my First Dr's appt this Friday, but the due date calculator says April 16th :smile: :smile:

I'm excited and nervous. I was trying to wait until I lost a lot more weight, but I lose 60 lbs, period gets on track and boom!
  • toothpastechica
    toothpastechica Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Had first apt yesterday, almost fainted at the Lab when they took blood, I am usually pretty good with getting blood taken, but when I was laying there trying to re-compose, the technician asked if I had eaten enough before I came...I realized that yeah....nothing that I had eaten that morning had stayed in....oops. Getting a dating U/S next week.
  • krystina_letitia9
    Options
    Had our first ultrasound on Wednesday. I got teary-eyed seeing the little bean on the screen and hearing the heartbeat - there was nothing like it! EDD now April 6, now April 3 :happy: