Check-in. Are we still here?

Options
paleobacon
paleobacon Posts: 38 Member
I noticed the group seems to be lulling a bit. Is everyone still here?? Does anyone need a pick-me-up on motivation or anything? I know we all started T25 for a reason and I'm sure we're all super busy, but I want to help keep everyone accountable.

Replies

• MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and sticking to the program-- I just forget to post in here! Sorry! I even made the group and I'm slacking!

I'm also in the middle of an out-of-state move, so I'm pretty crazy busy :-/ It's all I can do to just get the workouts in (but I am!)
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Started week 3 today and I have been losing inches--just not pounds. Trying to figure out how to get that scale to move. Still, inches lost is inches lost and I'll take it:) Is anyone supplementing with other workouts? Has anyone not lost pounds, but have lost inches? Since I can't get to the gym, I have been doing this T25 which I find more effective than some of the cardio classes. I will be starting spin class again---it's been a few weeks since my last one; but I want to see if I will get real results mainly doing T25. Also, the before pics of some of the people....they look in reasonably good shape in those before pics. Makes me go hmmmmmm......
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am still here! I've moved my check-ins over to the Team Insane Results T25 Facebook group. Everyone over there is on different weeks of the program, and some are on Week 3 along with me.