I'll show you mine.....home workout area that is!

Options
phieaglefan
phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
I am so excited. Yesterday I set up my new weight area for NROLFW. It took me most of the day, so I just did a short run through. Today will be my first workout. But I had to share and show you a pic. The reason I chose this set up is that the bench and rack are separate so I can move the bench out of the way for squats. For the record, it wasn't too expensive. $99 for the bench and rack. About $130 for the bar, weights and dumbbell handles. Plus the Swiss Ball. Oh, and I have tons more weight plates that are not in the photo.

dd15c1f3-001f-405f-8225-e87bfa649d72.jpg

So who else wants to share? I'd love to see what other people have set up for their workouts!

Sorry the pic is sideways. I'm new at posting pics.

Replies

• tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am looking for bench & rack where did you buy this??
    Looks awesome
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I am looking for bench & rack where did you buy this??
    Looks awesome

It does look awesome. I would like to know where you got your equipment also.
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I set mine up in my unfinished, leaky garage, so not as cool as yours. Looks great! I would also like to know where you got the rack. I have one built on to my bench, along with a lat tower, but it's kind of awkward to use. I did look at plans to build one, but don't have tons of time.

Anyway, awesome!
  • phieaglefan
    phieaglefan Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I didn't see anyone had responded. Not sure where there stores are, but I got everything at Academy. It's a sporting goods store. I also looked at Dack's the new arrival here in OKC, but they didn't seem to have much in stock.

For the record, I'm SO glad I got a setup where the bench and rack are separate. It makes things a lot easier. I noticed most of the sets have the bench as part of the rack.

I've only done 2 workouts so far, but everything seems to be working well.
  • tazhinshaw
    tazhinshaw Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Ooh I have an Academy store not too far away. Will have to go visit after payday! ;) thanks!
  • sctork
    sctork Posts: 4
    Options
    My workout room is in the basement aka the dungeon. I think we've done a pretty good job of spiffing it up!

026e7801-deb5-4ab8-a60f-2fad7b4ee0d1.jpg

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg